Monday, September 6, 2010

Call me, beep me if you wanna reach me!

I've always loved gmail but I love it even more because now it allows me to call your cell phones/have you call me for free! Message me your numbers because I don't have any of them and my number is:
(203) 548-0433. 
It's obviously not international so you won't be charged anything.. just remember that I have to be online to get the call (I'm on all the time so that should work) and that I'm 6 hours ahead so don't expect to reach me at 9PM your time when your minutes are free! You don't have to be online or have internet, just whip out your cell phones and dial. Love you guys and special thanks to Keeks for putting me on to this!!
In other news, I've posted some pictures from Kenya on Facebook. They're all pictures from Severin Sea Lodge where we stayed so they don't depict a realistic view of life in Kenya. But I'll get into more of that next time. Margo Delilah has been sleeping on me for the past hour and I still have a lot to do. Later gators :-)