Friday, October 22, 2010

didn't you notice the bag was too light? & you said "you have no friends."

Get familiar with The King of Queens.

Felt fantastic today and feeling even better now that I'm enjoying a glass of wine after this hectic week! I'm so excited it's the weekend and that I'm another day closer to being reunited with DAMALY! I really cannot wait for her to get here. Haven't seen her since April so we've got lots of catching up to do and havoc to wreak.

I hate when people try to copy me. I'm not saying that I'm the most original person since Jesus Christ but I don't like when people take my ideas/sayings/thoughts and try and pass them off as theirs. I know people who suddenly have an interest in things after I mentioned/started them and it's wack. Maybe I'm being completely too full of myself and that maybe people just share my interests and goals. But I can't help but think that some people just wanna steal my shine and make themselves more appealing, when really they're dead inside or just have hidden agendas. I suppose I should be flattered that people wanna be like Wheezy. I'd wanna be like me too, I'm great.

Speaking of having great ideas that people would want to copy, a good friend of mine started his own company with a group of friends, selling electric transport bikes, designed for families with young kids. I'm sure it'll be a big hit here as one of the main modes of transportation is by bike. It's a greener way to travel and kids look unbelievably adorable sitting in them and watching the world whiz by around them. Check out his website: www.urbanarrow.com

Tomorrow I'll help Lizzy move, along with Mic and our friend Nic- then we'll take Amsterdam by storm. That's pretty much all I have to say for now but I had to post because I'm in such a good mood! I can't wait for D to get here, and I think I'll organize a big Thanksgiving dinner with all my friends out here which will make me extremely happy. Then, before I know I know, it'll be Christmas time and I'll be HOME!!!!! Love this time of year!!