Monday, April 5, 2010

I've put a spell on you & now you're mine..

I love that people are actually reading this! Here I thought this was just a way to keep myself entertained but within this past week, I've had several people tell me they couldn't access my blog anymore because I changed the domain name.. I even had people know things I hadn't personally told them from reading it on here! It makes me happy to know that I've managed to seduce your interests through my constant solicitation on popular social networks and that you're interested! It's a marvelous way for me to express myself and keep in touch so thank you, thank you for your support! Also, a massive THANK YOU for the encouragement on my goals, particularly my novel.. really means a lot to me and can't wait to see most of you when I'm home in a few weeks!

Keep on dreamin'
Darline <3