Friday, March 27, 2009

Let's Fighting Love!

I love South Park.

So today is Friday.. woo hoo!!! I feel like I haven't gone out in TOO long so hopefully I will be able to make up for it this weekend. Things are going well. I'm still in love with the kids. This morning, Tijn gave me one of his lion kisses (him licking my cheek) which I have really missed and Pim has been giving me open-mouthed kisses all morning. It's kinda gross since he's sick and has been producing inexplicable amounts of snot but he's my little rock star and I don't mind.

The weather has been crap the last few days, as has been my health. However, today is GORGEOUS and I'm feeling much better! I was quite homesick this week as well as physically feeling like crap and wanting to be in bed all day. Nonetheless, I'm glad I pushed myself and that the week is overrrrrrr. Bring on Haarlem, Amsterdam and the beach, weather permitting.

Happy birthday kiki! (March 24th)
Happy birthday Panda Bear!!!! Love and miss you soooooooo much! (March 25th) Go wild and crazy this weekend honey bunny! I'll be taking shots in your name <3