Monday, April 20, 2009

so wait, eventually I'm gonna have to leave Holland?!?!

Jaime left to return to the U.S. today. I'm comforted by the fact that I will see her again when I go back home since we live only 45 minutes apart but I'm still sad that she left. Watching everyone say their goodbyes this weekend really pulled heavy on my heart strings. I hate seeing people I care about and love upset and I kept thinking about how I'm going to have to do the same thing in a few short months. Honestly, leaving will be the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. Watching the kids grow up and spending so much time with them has really made me love them. All day I've been been staring at Niek and Pim, giving them as many hugs and kisses as I can and getting teary-eyed when I think about not seeing them everyday anymore. I will cry right now if I keep thinking about it so I'll stop.