Monday, June 14, 2010

it's hotter than Satan's toenails!

I have the best and funniest sister in the universe. Talking to her always makes my day and she's always there for me. Ever since she's mentioned visiting, I've been consumed with the things I wanna do with her and show her. Last time she came to Amsterdam, I remember crying with her at the airport when she arrived and feeling suicidal when she left. This time, she's planning to stay longer and I know we're going to get into all kinds of debacles and sexiness no matter where we go. I'm very excited for her to meet Mic! I'm sure they'll get along and I'm also sure that she will find a way to embarrass the both of us, but I've always loved her consistency. I love her so much that I sleep with this picture of her beside my bed.. I'm not even kidding. 
D and I like to do new things together. I'll never forget the time we randomly decided to get our tongues pierced. She made me go first, which was a smart move on her part because had she gone first, I almost assuredly would've chickened out. Then, to celebrate my college graduation, D and I went out and got tattoos. It was her second one and she took it like a champ. I decided I wanted mine on my ankle which hurt so much, I was cursing the man and the next 4 generations of his family. I asked D to stay with me for moral support but I guess getting chicken was her top priority.. bitch!

I've been toying with the idea of a second (third & fourth) tattoo and I've finally decided on the location! I think it'd be a meaningful experience if D and I got more when she's here, so start thinking D! No matter what, I want to do something monumental and something we'll never forget. Since visiting Asia with her is out of the question on account of her IBS (just kidding, but she does have a weak stomach haha) the hassle of getting visas in some countries, I'd really love to see Auschwitz or go see the pyramids in Egypt. Either way, I'm pumped for her to be here!