Thursday, February 25, 2010

Passport? CHECK!

It's official.. In ONE WEEK, I'll be relocating to Rotterdam, Holland!! I'm very very excited to leave boring CT and although it'll be bittersweet to leave the people I love, I'm happy to leave the nouns (people, places and things) I no longer care for and have outgrown.. avoiding them will be a lot easier when I'm 3,000 miles away!

So I fly out the 4th of March (next Thursday) and there's such a mix of emotions running through me. The strongest is happiness but I am also a bit nervous, as I don't have things all planned out and I have a feeling things won't be as easy as I'm hoping. Nonetheless, I have no fear about my decision. I'll get to be with the one I love, be around the same amazing people that helped me fall in love with Europe, continue my traveling expeditions (I'll be posting videos on Youtube this time, be on the look out!), being adventurous yet responsible, and doing things that most people only dream of but never do.

I bought a hot pink bag today that goes perfectly with my mood. I also decided to get myself this camera:

What a sexy camera.. just like it's future owner.

Mic and I will also be traveling to Madrid from the 12th-15th of March to get away from Holland (even though I'll have only been there for a week) but I've never been to Madrid so I'm looking forward to it. A good friend of mine, Mayra, is living with her boyfriend near there so we'll meet up and double date.

That's all for now, cheerio!