Friday, December 3, 2010

if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold

HOMEWARD BOUND DECEMBER 13TH UNTIL JANUARY 3RD!!! SHA. NAN. I. GANS.

I cannot wait to see all of my friends and family that I've missed so dearly. Also can't wait to enjoy my favorite Chinese food (shout out to Panda Garden on High Ridge!), live it up in the city and really enjoy Stamford and the holidays. I've missed it all so very much, ahhhh!! Can't friggin wait! I've been feeling a little down on myself and I think this visit will really help lift my spirits and keep me going.

It's not known to snow in Holland but apparently that's changed.. It snowed earlier this week and has been snowing for the past few hours. It's actually quite pretty and it's been really cute to see Margo react to it.. She's both terrified and intrigued. She's so big and I love her so much, even though she really knows how to make me angry in the morning by purring loudly in my ear, crawling under my hand in attempts to make me pet her and walking over my face if I don't. Krazy Kitty!

I was able to speak to two old friends today that have moved to Hollywood to follow their dreams and figure out who they are. It made my day to hear from them and I love knowing that I'm not the only one taking a huge chance. It definitely makes me reminisce about my college days. I made a fool of myself on so many occasions and Derek will never let me forget it haha! Feels good to laugh about it now and let those memories warm my heart.

I'm looking forward to this weekend even though I think we'll take it very easy. We have to catch up on Dexter and Deadwood which are our current obsessions. We're hoping to make it to the gym and we've reignited our passion for Wii so I'm sure we'll fit that in as well.

I've also gotten into the show Glee, and WOW, those kids are so talented! People like them should have record deals instead of these crap "artists" we have out nowadays. Here's a clip. Ending is in Espanol, lo siento**