Sunday, December 12, 2010

never give up, it's such a wonderful life

Home TOMORROW. I still don't think it's really sunk in for me. I can't believe that by this time tomorrow I'll be flying into JFK and reuniting with my family and friends that I've missed so dearly. I'm really ecstatic to see everyone and hug them and share our life experiences in person.

It's strange but I'm actually a bit sad to leave Holland. I've met some wonderful people here that I really love and I will miss them very much while I'm home. I'll miss Mic as well and it will be fantastic to see them again when I'm back. 3 weeks sounds like a while but I'm sure it'll fly by and seem way too short come January 3rd.

Surprisingly I'm already packed and ready to go. I fly out at 2 PM tomorrow and I hope I'm not seated near children because I'm actually quite tired and planning to sleep on the flight. On the way back from Prague we sat in front of some pre-teens who spent the hour-long flight (seemed much longer) talking obnoxiously and slamming their trays into our seats before I turned around and got out of character. I've had good luck with my seats on flights to and from the States so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Well that's pretty much all I have to say for now because soon I'll be able to chat with most of you in person! Can't wait to see everyone and tear up Stamford and NYC and wherever else this holiday season takes me.. it truly is the most wonderful time of the year!!