Saturday, November 8, 2008

drivin like you ain't got no insurance

I don't have anything important to write about but I've been neglecting my napping needs by watching stuff on Youtube and I came across this little diddy:

My sisters and I were/are avid ans of this show and it's in my Top 3 list of best comedies everrrrrr (along with Fresh Prince and the Cosby show). I've been watching several clips and am almost regretting the ab work-out I put in at the gym cuz my stomach is killing me! I wish there were more shows like this on the air instead of the overrated crap that tends to be popular(I will never understand the popularity of the Bill Engvall show). Martin should've won an Emmy for her role. Here's another compilation of the fabulousness that is Sheneneh: "Damn Cole! I mean we cool and all, but what you tryna buy- a Hyundai?"