Tuesday, May 19, 2009

bring on the weekend.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have to settle for screaming in writing since I can't exactly scream out-loud.

Sometimes I get so frustrated then I'm frustrated with myself for letting myself get frustrated! I tell myself to stop whining and focus on the positives but putting up with the same shit on an almost daily basis really works my nerves.

I really love being here and all but it's times like these where I can't wait to not have to put up with stuff anymore. I can't wait to have a job where break times are followed and respected and I don't have to feel guilty for taking them! I can't wait to not have to make small talk when I don't feel like talking or having to pretend I'm okay with things to spare the feelings of others cuz God forbid I say anything negative. I'm so tired of always being the last to be considered when things are planned or when I finally make plans of my own. But most of all, I'm sick of the empty apologies because the same shit continues to happen. Sometimes I feel forced to leave just to make use of my break time! I feel like if I don't have concrete plans, I'll be asked to stay and though I love what I do, sometimes I just want a moment to myself! I HATE feeling like I'm being taken advantage of. Either way doesn't matter cuz even if I do have plans, they're less important than playing, grocery shopping, and basically everything else.

I'm sure I'll be over this by tonight but it's really annoying. Guess it doesn't help that I'm on my period & it's only Tuesday.