Monday, May 18, 2009

I quit.

Just when I think I have it together, I go and do something completely outrageous and over the top. Yes, alcohol is always to blame but I think my latest shenanigan takes the cake!

So I spent a relaxing, quiet evening at home Friday night as well as relaxed and hit the gym on Saturday. Then I decided to head into town for a few drinks. I'm doing my usual tequila & white wine combination, feeling good and having a good time. I found myself feeling so tired and out of it after staying until the bar closed and grabbing food that I figured taking a bus home would be the best idea. Sounds rational, right? WRONG. It would be had I a)gotten on the right bus and b)not fallen asleep! I awoke around 7:30 AM dazed and confused, concluding that I'd been on the bus sleeping for hours! I must have been a sight as I emerged from my coma but luckily the two people around me found it funny and helped me collect my wits.

my life really, truly is stupid.