Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I was tryna give some advice, sista to sista.. come, come.. be a part of this

So in a few short hours, I will be on my way to the airport to pick up Damaly! I doubt I will get any sleep tonight because I can't sleep when I'm excited or anxious. I can't believe it's been 5 MONTHS since I've seen her!!!!!!! I really don't think I can live without her in my life. If it wasn't for her visiting, I don't know if I would've survived (totally being over-dramatic but she's like my aorta.. I NEED her). I'll try to write a more substantial post before I go but I got a big day tomorrow. We're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time...

dag!!!