Monday, January 26, 2009

severe case of the Mondays..

As I'm sure you can guess from the title, I'm not a particular fan of Mondays. I hate coming off of fabulous weekends then being bombarded with the same meticulous routines and tired excuses. Of course I'm excited that my sister arrives this week but it doesn't help that I forgot that we're 6 hours ahead over here so she actually won't arrive until THURSDAY morning. UGH. These next few days will be the hardest as I'm sure my patience will be further tested. Sometimes I really want to stop being an au pair because I think I'd enjoy Europe much more if I was doing something else. Right now is definitely one of those times. Don't get me wrong, it has its perks but I often find myself having a hard time making the positives outweigh the negatives.